Editor in Chief
Laurie Goodman, PhD
Scott Edmunds, PhD
Nicole Nogoy, PhD
Assistant EditorHans Zauner, PhD
About the journal
GigaScience is an open access, open data, open peer-review journal focusing on ‘big data’ research from the life and biomedical sciences. We publish ALL research objects (data, software tools, and workflows) …Find out more
Discover a variety of collections from GigaScience in 2016.
- Plant phenomics: Data integration and analyses
- Brainhack: Open tools for Brain Science
- Metabolomics: approaches, applications, and integration
- Algorithms for Big Data - Great Lakes Bioinformatics 2015 conference
The 20th anniversary year of the establishment of the Bermuda Rules for genome data release comes to a close. In keeping with endings and, thus, new beginnings, the Genomic Open Workshop Group provides a commentary, Bermuda 2.0: Reflections from Santa Cruz.
GigaScience has a key focus on the transparency, reproducibility and reusability of data driven research. Check out the additional integrated resources that help enable this.
- GigaGalaxy: Galaxy workflow server hosting data analyses from GigaScience papers
- GigaGithub: GitHub repository for code associated with GigaScience papers
- Protocols.io: downloadable, citable and forkable protocols from GigaScience papers
- Publons: browse transparent, signed and citable peer-reviews from GigaScience papers
Sign up for Alerts
Register to receive table of contents email alerts as soon as new issues of GigaScience are published online.
Submit your manuscript
Are you interested in submitting your research to GigaScience?
Click here to find out more.