About the Journal
The International Journal of Law and Information Technology provides cutting-edge and comprehensive analysis of Information Technology, Communications and Cyberspace law as well as the issues arising from applying Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) to legal practice. International in scope, this journal has become essential for legal and computing professionals and legal scholars of the law related to IT.
Abstracting and Indexing Services
The International Journal of Law and Information Technology is covered by the following abstracting and indexing services:
- Computer Science Index
- Current Law Index
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- Index to Legal Periodicals & Books
- Legal Journals Index
- Legal Trac
- Legal Trek
- Periodicals Index Online (PIO)
- PROQUEST DATABASE : Magazines
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest 5000
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest 5000 International
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Central
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Criminal Justice Periodicals Index
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Discovery
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest International Academic Research Library
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest News & Magazines
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Pharma Collection
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Research Library
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- The Standard Periodical Directory
- Wilson OmniFile Full Text Mega Edition
Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation IndexESCI Badge of Excellence
International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies is now listed in the Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI). The ESCI extends the universe of publications in Web of Science to include high-quality, peer-reviewed publications of regional importance and in emerging scientific fields.
Journals in ESCI have passed an initial editorial evaluation, and will be indexed according to the same data standards, including cover-to-cover indexing, cited reference indexing, subject category assignment, and indexing all authors and addresses.
Explore IJLCT's top content contributing to the continued developed of the journal, with our collections of most read and most cited articles.