Bruce A. Goldberger , Ph.D., F-ABFT
About the journal
The Journal of Analytical Toxicology (JAT) is an international toxicology journal devoted to the timely dissemination of scientific communications concerning potentially toxic substances and drug identification, isolation, and quantitation …Find out more
SWGTOX Documents & Reports
Read the below documents and reports from the Scientific Working Group for Forensic Toxicology (SWGTOX) free online.
- SWGTOX Standard for Laboratory Personnel
- SWGTOX Standard for Breath Alcohol Personnel
- SWGTOX Standard Practices for Method Validation in Forensic Toxicology
- SWGTOX Standard for Developing a Guide and Code of Professional Conduct in Forensic Toxicology
- SWGTOX Recommendations of the Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation Committee
Free to read from JAT
- Analysis of Novel Synthetic Opioids U-47700, U-50488 and Furanyl Fentanyl by LC–MS/MS in Postmortem Casework
- Analysis of Clothing and Urine from Moscow Theatre Siege Casualties Reveals Carfentanil and Remifentanil Use
- Pharmacokinetic Profile of Oral Cannabis in Humans: Blood and Oral Fluid Disposition and Relation to Pharmacodynamic Outcomes
Register to receive table of contents email alerts as soon as new issues of Journal of Analytical Toxicology are published online.
The Journal of Analytical Toxicology is accepting your research concerning all methods of toxicological analysis.
Check out the journal's instructions to authors
Advertise in JAT
Worldwide readership includes toxicologists, pathologists, chemists, clinicians, researchers, and educators working in medical, university, law enforcement, and industry laboratories.