Carmen J. Allegra
About the journal
The Journal of the National Cancer Institute publishes peer-reviewed original research from around the world and is internationally acclaimed as the source for the most up-to-date news and information from the fields of cancer research and treatment…Find out more
Editorial: Turning Diversity Toward Precision
- Memo to the Media: Different Breast Cancer Treatment Options Vary Widely in their Cost-Effectiveness
- Reconsidering Prostate Cancer Screening
- Diverse Research Team Tackles Immune-Based Cancer Prevention
- Researchers Identify High-Risk Subtype of Stage I Lung Cancer
- PDQ (Physician Data Query)
- Stat Bite Prostate Cancer Incidence and Death Rates
Dr. Mohammad Asim discusses "The Use of Choline Kinase Alpha as an Androgen Receptor Chaperone and Prostate Cancer Therapeutic Target".
Stay up to date with the latest news and content from JNCI by visiting our Facebook page.
Register to receive table of contents email alerts as soon as new issues of Journal of the National Cancer Institute are published online.
Recommend to your library
Fill out our simple online form to recommend this journal to your library.