Carmen J. Allegra
About the journal
The Journal of the National Cancer Institute publishes peer-reviewed original research from around the world and is internationally acclaimed as the source for the most up-to-date news and information from the fields of cancer research and treatment…Find out more
- Memo to the media: Study Shows Likely Overuse of PET Scans to Detect Recurrence in Lung & Esophageal Cancers Use of Positron Emission Tomography to Detect Recurrence and Associations With Survival in Patients With Lung and Esophageal Cancers
- Dose Schedules Inspired by Evolutionary Concepts Lengthen Progression-Free Survival in Mice
- Continuing To Smoke After Breast Cancer Diagnosis Lowers Survival Rate
- Shock Therapy for Late-Stage Pancreatic Cancer Gets Closer Look
- Heterogeneous and Rare: Toward Histology-Specific Treatment of Soft-Tissue Sarcoma
- PDQ (Physician Data Query)
- Stat Bite: Number of New Cases of Pancreatic Cancer by Age Group (2008-2012)
JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute has curated a collection of content that addresses the impact of various US federal and state policies on cancer costs, screening, treatment, and research. Read the Cancer Policy Collection, free through January 2017.
JNCI and Health Education Research collaborated to create Global Cancer Prevention and Control. Enjoy this collection through March 15, 2017.
JNCI has curated the Cervical Cancer and HPV Collection. Read the collection for free through May 2017.
Dr. Mohammad Asim discusses "The Use of Choline Kinase Alpha as an Androgen Receptor Chaperone and Prostate Cancer Therapeutic Target".
Stay up to date with the latest news and content from JNCI by visiting our Facebook page.
Register to receive table of contents email alerts as soon as new issues of Journal of the National Cancer Institute are published online.
Recommend to your library
Fill out our simple online form to recommend this journal to your library.