- Collection Packages
- Collection subscriptions
- Developing Countries
- Librarian FAQs
- Librarian technical support
- Library Recommendation Form
- Licence options
- Migration information
- On your website
- Oxford Young Journals
- Print materials
- Print Subscriptions
- Subscribe by Title
- Translated materials
- Usage statistics
Oxford University Press provides online usage statistics to customers in accordance with the Project COUNTER code of practice (release 4).
Project COUNTER provides an international, extendible Code of Practice for e-Resources that allows the usage of online information, products, and services to be measured in a credible, consistent, and compatible way using vendor-generated data. Further information can be found at http://www.projectcounter.org.
COUNTER reports are released on a monthly basis and are available for both Online Products (COUNTER Book and Platform reports), and Journals (COUNTER Journals reports).
- This Product Usage Data Status Table provides regularly updated information about data integrity
and known usage statistics issues for all Oxford University Press resources.
- General FAQs provide help and advice on running and interpreting your usage statistics as well as giving more details about known issues.
- Journals FAQs give specific guidance for usage statistics for Oxford University Press Journals
Access your institution's usage statistics
To access usage statistics for Journals please sign into your Oxford Academic account. Click on your account name in the top right hand corner of the web page and choose ‘Usage Statistics’ from the drop-down menu.
To access usage statistics for Online Products (E-Resources) please click on this link https://subscriberservices.sams.oup.com/ to sign into Subscriber Services. Then choose ‘COUNTER’ from the ‘Reports’ section of the left-hand menu, and follow the link presented.