Author loyalty discount
Nucleic Acids Research, Journal of Surgical Case Reports and Oxford Medical Case Reports offer Author Loyalty Discount to qualifying authors.
This discount entitles authors who have already published a paper in one of these journals to receive a discount on the Article Processing Charge (APC) when publishing a second paper in the same journal within 12 months. The discount is awarded to qualifying authors when using the online payment system.
Once the payment process has been completed on the online payment system, the author will receive a unique Author Loyalty Discount Code by email. If the same author then has another paper accepted in the same journal within 12 months, they will be able to enter the code into the ‘Author Loyalty Discount’ box of the online payment system and will receive a discount on the full-price open access charge for the paper. The amount of discount awarded is dependent on the journal policy.
The conditions of this offer are:
- This only applies to authors paying the full Open Access Charge (i.e. it cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount such as member institution or Developing Countries rates)
- The discount is non-transferable – the same corresponding author must be claiming the discount.
- The Author Loyalty Discount Code is not transferable between journals. Both papers for which the code is granted and redeemed must be published in the same journal.
- The Author Loyalty Discount Code has to be redeemed within twelve months of its generation. For example, if the code is generated on 21/04/2014, it will need to be redeemed by 20/04/2015.
- Retrospective discount will not be offered – the Author Loyalty Discount Code must be entered at the point of paying the charge.
- The unique code cannot be re-supplied so please keep it safe ready for your next paper.
- When redeeming the Author Loyalty Discount Code you will not receive another Author Loyalty Discount Code.
- You can only receive an Author Loyalty Discount Code by paying the Open Access charges online using our Author Services site.
For information on the specific discounts for Nucleic Acids Research and Journal of Surgical Case Reports please visit one of the following pages: