About the journal
Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan (PASJ) publishes the results of original research in all aspects of astronomy, astrophysics, and fields closely related to them …Find out more
Special Issues, Features, and Reviews
- University Collaboration in Optical/Infrared and VLBI Observations
Volume 68 Issue 5 (October 2016)
- Ten Years of Suzaku and Six Years with MAXI
Volume 68 Issue sp1 (June 2016)
- Subaru Never Sleeps (continued from Vol. 67 No. 3)
Volume 67 Issue 5 (October 2015)
The PASJ Excellent Paper Award
2015 Award Winning Articles
- Photopolarimetric Monitoring of Blazars in the Optical and Near-Infrared Bands with the Kanata Telescope. I. Correlations between Flux, Color, and Polarization by Yuki Ikejiri, et al.
- Asteroid Catalog Using AKARI: AKARI/IRC Mid-Infrared Asteroid Survey by Fumihiko Usui, et al.
Open Access Articles
View the full list of Open Access articles here.