2015 IMPACT FACTOR - POULTRY SCIENCE
Thomson Reuters has released the 2015 Journal Citation Reports®, and Oxford Journals is pleased to announce the Impact Factor and rankings for Poultry Science. The Impact Factor is 1.685, bringing the ranking to 10 out of 58 journals in Agriculture, Dairy & Animal Science. Poultry Science remains the highest-ranked (by Impact Factor and Eigenfactor) journal dedicated to publishing poultry research.
To celebrate, we are granting free access to five articles. These articles are just a sample of the impressive collection of research published in Poultry Science.
Begin reading by simply clicking the links below.
- Effect of a probiotic mixture on intestinal microflora, morphology, and barrier integrity of broilers subjected to heat stress
Song, J.; Xiao, K.; Ke, Y. L.; et al.
Volume: 93 Issue: 3 Pages: 581-588 Published: MAR 2014
- Milestones in avian coccidiosis research: A review
Chapman, H. D.
Volume: 93 Issue: 3 Pages: 501-511 Published: MAR 2014
- Effect of a commercial housing system on egg quality during extended storage
Jones, D. R.; Karcher, D. M.; Abdo, Z.
Volume: 93 Issue: 5 Pages: 1282-1288 Published: MAY 2014
- Effect of calcium level and phytase addition on ileal phytate degradation and amino acid digestibility of broilers fed corn-based diets
Amerah, A. M.; Plumstead, P. W.; Barnard, L. P.; Kumar, A.
Volume: 93 Issue: 4 Pages: 906-915 Published: APR 2014
- Effects of multistrain probiotics on growth performance, apparent ileal nutrient digestibility, blood characteristics, cecal microbial shedding, and excreta odor contents in broilers
Zhang, Z. F. and Kim, I. H.
Volume: 93 Issue:2 Pages: 364-370 Published: FEB 2014
Sign up to receive emails from Poultry Science each time an issue publishes. The emails will list the issue's table of contents, linking to abstracts, full text, and PDFs. Log in to our free My Account service to begin receiving our email table of contents (eTOCs).