About the journal
Trusts & Trustees is the leading international journal on trust law and practice. The most significant source of information in its field, the journal is essential for all trust practitioners and lawyers.Find out more
In celebration of 20 years
Volume 20 Issue 10 was a special issue celebrating T&T's 20th Anniversary. Click the links below to access a range of outstanding papers from key authors in the trusts field.
- Editorial by Tony Molloy, QC and Toby Graham
- Discretionary trusts and their infirmities by the Hon Sir Anthony Mason AC KBE GBM
- The remedial constructive trust ‘between a trust and a catch-phrase’ by Bruce Collins QC
- Modern fiduciary liability: the sick man of equity? by the Hon JD Heydon QC
- Sham trust revisited by the Hon Justice Tony Pagone
Register to receive table of contents email alerts as soon as new issues of T&T are published online.